backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, September 17, 2012

Another injection

Well had another injection this am and this time a different one to see if it would help.  The doctor wanted to completely rule out CRPS.  This injection was even more painful than the others.  It went through the front f my neck right by my throat.  So it swelled up my neck some, caused a lump in my throat, made my eye red and droopy and such.  That all should go away today sometime but man does it hurt.  I can't see a difference yet but hopefully when all the drugs from sedation where of and some of the injection pain goes away we will see a difference.  I am so ready to have my life back.
   I am being told I may have to have a desk job and may not be able to do things like I use to.  Any of you that know me well knows that doesn't sit well with me.  I like to work hard and play hard.  I like to stay physical.  I fight my weight enough as it is with all the thyroid issues so staying so complacent has been rough, rough, rough and has taken an even bigger tole on the scale, which of course has made things even harder for me.  I hope to see less pain in the near months and then I hope to kick my rear back into physical gear.
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I hope you feel better soon and that long-term the injection will help some. It is hard for us active girls to have to sit! I will keep fingers crossed that you get some relief soon... and thank you for your support also...

    ReplyDelete