Not a lot to post about lately. I have been struggling not only with the nerve pain issues and arm pain but we are back to struggling with my thyroid levels so I have felt like a truck ran me over. In the last 4 years I have only had "normal" levels for 2 months. We have tried so so so many levels but they just never stay the same! So we are trying to work things out for an insurance that will actually cover me. Hopefully we can find a good doctor that can help. Just so much going on and I try to stay positive and just do what I have to do but with the cancer possibilities, the thyroid stuff and all the pain in my arms and neck it is a lot. I am trying to stay positive and strong. I will fight all I can. So we will see what happens.
Other than that not a lot to say we didn't do anything really for labor day weekend. We are trying to get money and time together to get back up to South Dakota to get our other storage unit of stuff back down here. I am working on Halloween stuff. Yes already:) My favorite holiday so I start early. I am making my costume this year. I am going to be a cute scarecrow:) I am excited about my costume:) It will be a lot of fun!
It is awesome having Eric working in the same town we live in and not being gone 3 weeks out of the month. He loves doing his mechanic work again so I am very happy for him. Nice to be able to have lunch together sometimes. I am very thankful for that:)
I am just excited now about the start of fall. Love the temperatures starting to cool and the leaves starting to change. I need to quit slaking on my picture a day:)
I'm still praying for you to get better soon! You don't know how many lives you are witnessing to at the doctors offices (etc) with your positive attitude and faith in God. Keep up the hard work and know that God's plans are bigger than anything we can imagine. I know He doesn't want you to suffer and be in pain, He wants you healthy and whole, but His plans are perfect whether we agree with them or not.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that Eric has work close by and I can't wait to see Halloween costume and decoration pics! Love you and miss you friend!
Hoping that you will be feeling better soon and be able to enjoy your fall and Halloween season! I too, have been struggling with content for my blogging... nothing exciting in my life right now!!
ReplyDelete