backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fun on Halloween:)

We went out to a costumer party at one of local places on Saturday. It was a lot of fun even though I couldn't dance yet with my arm. There was a lot of fun people and some fun costumes:) Here is some of the fun pics!

Trying to be happy but serious pirates:)


I don't make a very mean pirate just look peeved off:)


He was not happy that the make up didn't come off well:) He is a great sport!

Hilarious costumes:)


The guy behind us had a freaky costume



Hilarious guy and loved his belt buckle you could tell I had to squat to be the same height:) Amazon girl here:)

2 comments:

  1. You're not an Amazon, darling. There are just lots of short men. I often have the same issue, towering over people myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like tons of fun! I loved your costumes! And totally off the subject but....your header....everytime you put up a differnt wedding picture I'm awed again! You had a great photographer! Such treasures!

    ReplyDelete