Sunday, November 13, 2011
A Goodbye:(
Just wanted to say goodbye to all my blog friends. It is time for me to close my blog. I just want to say thank you to everyone that I have met on here. You have affected my life in one way or another and it helps me to grow. I will keep up on all your blogs and what is going on in your life. I know some of you I have on facebook. So if I don't have ya on facebook and you want to stay in touch please comment or message me so I can ad your email and such. May your lives be extremely blessed. And have a very happy blessed holiday season!!! I will miss y'all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We'll definatly stay in touch via facebook! Thanks for sharing your experiences through the blog world! I enjoyed meeting you through the blogs and am glad it created this friendship between us!
ReplyDeleteThanks sarah!!! ya I am sad this journey has ended but it has taught me a lot. I do treasure those I ahve met on here. I am so thankful for the roll they have played in my life. I am especially blessed to have met you and to continue to keep our friendship going. I will definetly miss this. But I will continue read everyone's blogs!
ReplyDelete