backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GOD's Peace

Lately I have been feeling for the first time in a VERY VERY LONG TIME GOD's Peace. He has given me peace even when things are rough and things aren't going well. I love that feeling and had been missing it deeply. It wasn't like I wasn't praying, or spending time with GOD it was just like there was this block between us. I am still not sure what it was but I think it was just time I needed in "the wilderness" to learn somethings about me and GOD and such. It has been so hard the past year or so but I knew that sometime I would be able to look back and see the reasoning for it all. I can't say I see it all right now but I know I will and I definitely feel GOD is closer again:) I feel like I can appreciate things more and him more. Thankfulness is REALLY important. I just can't wait to see where GOD takes me from here. We are hoping to Oregon, to settle some and be closer to those we Love and Love GOD:)

May we all remember that Jesus is the reason for the season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment