backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Getting past the hurt?

How do y'all get past the hurt that others have caused you?? I mean directly and indirectly caused you? I find I have been hurt very deeply by people I love very dearly and It bothers me and makes me sad a lot. I know you can't change others and you can't make them care but how do you let it go or get over it?? Just thought I would see what y'all think.

1 comment:

  1. If I knew, I'd tell you. But given how my day went today, I really don't know the answer. Maybe we just have to pick ourselves up by the bootstraps and move on. I tend to do that, only to be let down by humanity again later down the road. So, I suspect that coping mechanism has some flaws. (((HUGS)))

    -OS

    ReplyDelete