♥ PAY-IT-FORWARD 2011: I will send something handmade to the first 3 people to leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your status, offering the same thing to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you & it must be sent out sometime during 2011
So this was a message I got on facebook and loved the idea. I got 3 people on facebook so I thought I would offer it to 3 people here on my blog:) Share the love!!! I am not sure when or what I will make but it will be a surprise sometime in 2011. So first 3 people to say they are in I will do this for:) Just a fun way to share with people.
I am brand new to your blog. I found you via Stephanie from Being Stephanie. I, too, saw this on FB but didn't bite at the time. I'll bite now though! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteyay oregonsunshine:) You are on my list. N ot sure when or what yet but it will come as a surprise one day:) I will message you to get your info and address:)
ReplyDelete