backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Panic has hit!!!!

So this am I woke up panicked over all of this!!! I had been doing prity good and was optimistic but we are on day 5 with no real prospects yet soooooooo I am really starting to worry. The tears started to fall this afternoon. I know we haven't always made the best decisions but we try our best to do what we think is right at the time. But here we are facing no income and possibly no home again. It is VERY VERY SCARY!!!! We went and looked at a rental house today but I just don't think we can do it and to be honest I don't know how y'all do it. I mean by the time we pay rent, utilities and such we are at at least a $1000. I know most of you probably pay more than that and I don't know how. We are looking like mad for a job for Eric and to say that jobs are scarce is a huge understatement. I am going to look for another part time job also but I have to figure where we are going to be first and pray it doesn't wipe me out completely. It is about all I can do to work my few hours a day 4 days a week. I hate feeling so incapable and crappy but my body just flat says no, no, no!!! I just have to say without a MIRACLE FROM GOD we are in BIG BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support I can't tell you how much they mean it is beyond words at this point!

4 comments:

  1. I know that panic well. With Dave out of a job for 2 years here we are just skating by. We are getting our bills paid but late and feeding the horses but not a dime left for an emergency. When his unemployment runs out, I don't know how we're going to feed the horses. It is terrifying.

    I thought we had reached that place one but then unemployment was extended so I have a breather but I do know your panic. Wish I could help other than prayers and to say you're not alone. It's a sad state of affairs when the dishonest people are doing just fine and honest people struggling but that's how it seems to be right now.

    I hope something turns up for you and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been there and I know what you're going through. Take long, slow, deep breaths and let them out slowly.

    Everything will work out. You have to believe in that. Because, God wouldn't put you through everything you've been through just to have you fail.

    So, now that you've taken some deep breaths and are a little calmer, it's time to think positively. Sit down and write up what it is that you're looking for and focus on that. What is it exactly that you need RIGHT now to get you through?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for great advice. I know GOD is faithful and I know things will workout but it is still very stressful and scary. Looking at our situation now we have no way to get housing so it will have to be GOD's miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Me with bad shoes, and you have no feet...

    I just came across this blog whilst trying to to take my mind off our employment issues. The company I work for has declared bankruptcy, and it's just a matter of time before I'm out of work.

    I see where it looks like you've had something come up positive for you since you've posted this. Congratulations! The country life can be hard, and unscrupulous people make it even harder on those like yourself who are trying to do things "right". I hope your new opportunity works out well for you.

    I'll add yours to the list of blogs I check into every couple of days. There's good people everywhere, even if they are hard to find sometimes. You seem to be one of them. Hang in there and look for the little positives!

    ReplyDelete