backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another punch in the gut!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday Eric had to go to the bank to get a check for our insurance payment stuff that the insurance company messed up on(another story but anyways) and when he went to get it the lady said you don' t have enough money. You only have $129 in the bank. Eric is like wait there should be like $1000. Come to find out the last paycheck they paid us for the 15th that we didn't get until the 19th bounced. Yet another reason this place was a nightmare since we only received 5 paychecks and two bounced while we worked here. REALLY!!!! How do you run a business like that. So since the owners have never called, came by or anything to talk about everything(totally disrespectful) Eric called the owner. He told the owner the check bounced, and the owner said well it shouldn't the money is there, Eric said they said there was insufficient funds. He said well we will have to fix it when we get back into town. So now we have to wait till Saturday. Then he had the gal to ask when we are moving? They know we have no money all the money we had was that check and it is gone. I just REALLY REALLY hope they fix it and don't mess us over on it. I am soooooooooo frustrated with bad people!!! Even if I didn't like someone I would never treat them unfairly.
Thanks to a certain lady who knows who she is and her honey;) Eric has a lead on a job we hope to workout but then our next BIG obstacle is housing. Where we will live and even more than that how we will afford to get it. Good thing GOD is a BIG GOD:)

3 comments:

  1. God is a big God - caring and promises never to leave nor forsake us. I pray all works to God's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW girl! That is total bull crap! I sure hope they fix this problem!! I sure do wish there was a way to make people like this suffer the way they make others suffer! Good luck on the job lead and new housing! You are right God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he reminded them he wouldn't be moving without his money.

    ReplyDelete