backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, September 24, 2010

Our 1st Anniversary is almost here



I can't believe it is almost here! Our 1st anniversary is Sunday. I can't believe we are finally here. After everything we went through to have our wedding it is a miracle. We are just blessed that the LORD knew what was better for us than everyone else:) My life was truly changed and blessed when Eric came into my life. He is my knight in leather armor:)



I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this man. He is sweet, loving, hardworking, funny, and soooo understanding. He has had to deal with my family, his family, many many hospital trips and bills, and he has done it without being angry or upset with me. He has never made me feel bad or guilty. That may seem like that is the way it should be and yes it is but believe me it isn't always that way and in my life everyone before has always done that to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a man:) Not to menchin I think he is prity darn cute:)



I think we are going to head over to devils tower for a night and ride horses and such, then over to Custer state park SD to watch the buffalo round up. I know it will be a special time, just because we will be together and that is something to cherish:) OHHHHHHH and Eric took my wedding ring into get it sized so I will FINALLY get to wear it:) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited can't you tell:)

2 comments:

  1. Love your wedding picture....mad I didn't think of that one for ours. =)The Ranch Wife

    ReplyDelete