backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love having visitors:)

I just love the ranch life!!! I love even more sharing that ranch life with others. This past week we were so blessed to have some of my distant family visit. They loved seeing all the things we do on the ranch. We went out to check cows am & pm. They got to see how we weigh and ship out. But of course we had to ad some fun in there with trips to deadwood and Rushmore and such also. It was a blast!!!


I love seeing the awe in people faces when they see the ranch. When people come from big cities this much land seams endless to them:) We are blessed to live this life and so blessed to be able to work and play together:) Here are a few pictures of our fun:)
John and Kathy on our ranch
They loved their personal ranch vehicle:)
us gambling in deadwood-me the big spender of $4 but won $10
All of us at Mt. Rushmore

2 comments: