I can't believe it has been 9 years since the attacks on 9-11. Where were you when it happened?
I was working at wild bunch ranch outside of driggs idaho, bordering the Teton mountains. Amazing views and an amazing job. I was working with wild animals that were raised for movies, picture, commercials, etc. I was out feeding and realized it was really quite for the morning as hot air balloons had been going over every morning for the last week and the airport didn't have any planes leaving it. Never really thought of why till the boss came out and told us of what was going on. Since we were living in the tipi at that time we of course didn't have power so we went into the boss house to watch some of the news. Just crazy!!!
so where were you???
I was in bed and the young man who was boarding with us at the time knocked on our door. He said we needed to come see this and he had a weird look on his face and kind of laughed because he didn't know what to do. We all went and sat in shock in front of the tv all day.
ReplyDelete