So it is extremely crazy at the moment with packing to move and then the other 200 head of heifers due date was monday so we are running back and forth between cows and boxes:) We will be moving probably the 15th as the other ranch owner called last night and wants to go buy a bunch of new heifers for eric to calv out:) But we are both excited about this opportunity and so looking forward to having such a nice big house and something that I will want to cook in again. This house is sooo small and so many things wrong with it that it has made it hard to want to do anything with it! But I will say I have just thanked the LORD everyday for a roof over my head and keeping me warm cause yes I hate it but I am lucky to even have it.
Sorry not much to blog about at the moment and really my rear should be in gear packing instead of blogging:) I will try and get pictures of the new place when we take our first load so I can share a little.
sounds like a time of promise and hope. love it
ReplyDeleteI cant' wait to see the new place. How far away is it from the current local? Have fun packing...or at least try to. I've found its an excellent opportunity to simplify...ie: get read of things.
ReplyDeleteIt is about 90 miles from where we are now, so not to bad. It is a good time to go through things, but since I have moved 5 times now in the last 3 years I have simplified mostly everything that I can give up:) I have moved 14 times in the last 10 years so I try and keep only the things I really can't live without:) Maybe someday we will settle in somewhere:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of the new place!! I know how the frequent moving goes!! We moved 5 times in approx 2 1/2 years (different states as well) before we finally settled here and have been here 3 years!
ReplyDelete