backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I can't believe I am 30!!!!

Wow today I turned 30!!! I can't believe I am 30 already! Life goes way to fast. Funny how we can't wait to grow up but then we realize we should have just enjoyed being a kid:) Some people get so upset at turning 30, but me age is just a number for the most part and I can't wait to see what this next part of my life brings:) I hope it brings many adventures and good times:)

I know I haven't been around much lately and for that I am sorry!! It has been crazy with trying to unpack and then I am in charge of calving so that keeps me busy, but on top of that my body is attacking me for the lack of sleep and pushing myself so hard. It has not been very fun lately with being exhausted, shakey, nautious, etc. So lots of prayers and telling myself to just get over it:) But we are loving the new place and enjoy the job so that is great.

I will try and get pics and post them asap, but still trying to get the house unpacked so I can get pics of the inside. My grandmother is coming to visit the first week of may so I have lots to do and that will help me get things ready for pictures:)

I hope all is well with everyone. I love keeping up with your lives and I am sure the nice weather will bring lots of great stories for all of us:)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and hang in there. Calving season will be over before you know it, but don't push yourself too hard. The boxes can wait. Have your grandma help. Of course, I don't know your grandma. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I agree - your grandma will love helping! Get your rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday.

    Enjoy your 30's...now you can be considered an 'adult'-LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your enjoying the new place so much! How are you in charge of calving? That's like a numerous person job! Yikes!
    For me, 30 was nothing. It was 31 that was traumatic. But 32 was fine, and I'm not upset about 33 being around the corner.
    Hang in there....spring is coming soon and that makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete