The most frustrating about all my health issues is my brain issues. I have a horrible brain fog all the time, my memory is non-existent, and I get confused and lost A LOT!!! It is not only frustrating but scary and embarrassing:(
I can remember a minute later if I take my medicine, I can't remember if I fed the pets, etc. So I have to write EVERYTHING down and I have a calendar to check off when I give pets meds and me meds. I have notes EVERYWHERE!!
It is scary when I can't remember those things, or when I can't remember peoples names and I don't mean someone I have met a few times but people in my immediate family, when I can't remember where I am going, when I pass the road to work I take everyday and don't notice for 10 minutes.
It is embarrassing that I know what I want to say and can't get it to come out, or know a more professional way of saying or writing something and it won't come out:(
The more I read on Lymes the scarier it is. These things I am facing can be severely debilitating and deadly:( I am living a VERY limited life at this point and don't want to do that anymore but even more than that I want to live a long life and grow old with m husband. I want to beat all this. I want to put these diseases into remission. Even better than that I want to see a cure for these HORRIBLE, CRIPPLING, LIFE STEALING DISEASES!!!
I have been diagnoses with Hashimotos, SIBO, MTHFR, Tualremia, and probability of lymes. One of these diseases alone is overwhelming and hard to beat. but all of them is VERY overwhelming and scary. I am on sooooooo many antibiotics, supplements, probiotics, etc. It is all hard to deal with.
I am trying to be strong, and positive but I will be honest as y'all know from the past years it is hard. But when you are in physical pain all day everyday, when you are dizzy, nauseousness, etc y;all know how hard that would be. But even more with this comes anxiety, depression and worry, worry, worry. I am fighting, fighting, fighting!!! I am researching, learning and doing the best I can. This is something I want to beat!!! something I want to help others beat!! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! I want to be the best person I can, the best wife I can, the best friend and relative I can and I know I can't be that when I am this sick!
Thank you to all of those who pray, and send me notes to check up on me. It MEANS MORE than y'all could ever know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment