Well I didn't do very well on my month of daily questions but it was kind of a crazy month. I think at some point I will carry those over to another month:) But since it is November I like the idea of sharing the things we are thankful for. I try and find things everyday to be thankful for and to always thank the LORD for even the most little things. But the years have been trying and my faith has been wavering:( I still try and remember to push myself to be more thankful and try and remember to concentrate on even the smallest of good things. So I wanna use this month to share the things I am grateful and thankful for. I started a day late so I will do two days:)
November 1- My pets
I am so thankful to have my fur babies. I am thankful to have their love, their companionship, their protection. They make my heart smile, they make me laugh, they are ALWAYS there for me when I need a little love. They are loyal always. I am blessed by having them!!
November 2- This Blog
I am thankful to have started this blogging journey back in 2008. I can't believe it has been 6 years. But I am thankful to be able to look back and see my journey, I am thankful to be able to see the growth and even the places I need to continue to work on. I am thankful for the friends I have met on here. It has been hard at times and opening yourself up publicly also opens you up to public opinion and judgement but it all helps me grow so I try and learn from that and appreciate those who are there to listen and watch someone grow A LOT:) I have a long ways to go but love sharing the journey with those that read.
No comments:
Post a Comment