backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

heading to South Dakota for.....

So things got turned upside down again with my husbands work.  So now we are trying decide what to do.  We both just feel like we need to get back to the simple life.  We miss South Dakota.  We miss people waving at you when you drive down the road, we miss the quiet, the 4 seasons.  We have been thinking and praying like crazy.  So I said hey lets get in the car next week and go to south dakota. Lets just see if it is the place for us.  So we will head out there and look around at work and housing.  I am not sure what the LORD will do with it or what will happen but we both know we haven't found "home" yet.  We would have never left South Dakota almost 4 years ago now if we could have found work and housing at the time.  We LOVED it there and still have some of the greatest friends ever in the area.  So we shall see what happens:)
   My only worry in all of it is of course money to make it all work but more than that is my horse.  She turned 27 last month and has some issues.  I just worry she won't do well out there and since we only have her now she doesn't do well being alone.  So praying for an answer in all of that to.  Taking a leap of faith:)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your trip. I think it would be a great place to live and work. Your horse is older so would need a warm barn in winter I would think. Will look forward to seeing how it goes...
    (weekendcowgirl.com)

    ReplyDelete