I am playing catch up in SOOOOO many ways. It has been crazy around here. With work, vacation to AZ, and so much more I have fallen behind in writing and reading. I hope to catch up soon on both.
We have been busy busy at work with taxes, new babies and photo shoots for new babies and for sale horses. I really love being around the horses again. It is hard not working directly with them all day but my arms and health still aren't up to it:( But I do love spending time with them and helping when needed. Hopefully my health will take a turn for the better sooner than later so I can do more.
I took 8 days and went to visit my grandparents in Arizona. It was soooooo nice to spend time with them and enjoy some sun and warmth. We have a REALLY REALLY wet winter so it was well needed. I just love anytime I get to spend with my grandparents. It was a time of thought and some break through. I will write about that soon.
I have been seeing a new doctor that specializes in Hashimotos. We are doing a lot with diet and supplements. We are going to test me for Lymes disease and a few other things. He is not convinced all the issues are from the hashis. It is all so much so I pray we find some answers soon.
Well I will catch up hopefully soon. Love seeing what all my blogger friends are up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment