backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Already!!!

Can't believe it is December again already.  Another year has gone by sooooo crazy fast!!!  It has been another crazy year full of growth and learning.  It has been a rough one but I think I learned a lot and enjoyed all the good in between. We are trying to set some goals and figure out where we want this crazy life of ours to go.  We have done so much and been so many places:)  We shall see where next:)
   We both agree we are wanting to be done with the moving for the most part and we want to have a place of our own.  We also both agree we are not thinking Oregon will be that place.  I love my friends and family and it is hard being away from them but I think it is better to come and visit.  Even though our weather has been prity awesome lately I am not a big fan of all the rain, miss my cold and snow like crazy, and I just really miss a slower paced life.  Oregon is go, go, go. Hurry, hurry, hurry.  Everything is rushed and anxiety ridden.  I don't think I realized that when I grew up here but returning I just see so much impatience and rushing and such.  We both REALLY miss South Dakota and we both wish we had never left.  At the time if we could have come up with another work option and such we would have chose to stay in a heart beat.  We loved the sturgis/deadwood area and it felt like home.  Even the last time we went up to visit friends and move some stuff it just felt like home. Like where we belonged.  We just both like the simpler.
   I find here I feel so much more anxiety, I feel so much pressure, I have to soft a heart so I get hurt VERY easily by things and people.  I know I would miss some people sooooo very much but I think I would be a better person and friend if I just visit.
   So we are praying and seeing where the LORD will lead us and what doors shall open.  We will see what the rest of 2013 shall bring:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so know where you are coming from...I grew up in the mountains of Western Wa. It WAS wide open spaces. I just HATE going back there....It makes me sad with all the new houses and TRAFFIC!! You guys will find your place. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete