backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas week already!!

I can't believe it is almost here already.  I don't know about anyone else but this Christmas season just hasn't seemed like Christmas.  No one really seems in the spirit this year:(  I drive around and not many decorations, not very many people wishing holiday greetings and saying Merry Christmas.  It just seems kind of sad this year.  I try and remember the real reason for the season and that his spirit is what should show especially this time of year.  So I have tried to keep my spirit and enjoy the Christmas season:)
   It does make you miss those you love that can't be with you for all reasons.  So I try and reflect a lot this time of year on what I have learned and what I want to change and work on in the next year.  May everyone have a VERY VERY blessed Christmas full of love, laughter and many memories.  May we all remember the true reason for the season!!! Christ our LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment