Wednesday, October 9, 2013
My heart is in south dakota
My heart never left south dakota when we left. I truly feel like that is where home is. But seeing all the pictures and reading all the articles my heart is with everyone there. I can't even put into words the sadness I have for all that are going through that. It will affect people in SOOOO many ways. I have checked in with all of our friends in the area and some did alright and there were a few that just started to cry and all they could say was they are gone in reference to the cattle. So as we go about our days please lift these people and their livestock up in prayer as this is going to change peoples lives forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers for everyone. sheesh.
ReplyDeleteIt is just totally heartbreaking...
ReplyDelete