backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Doing more with this blog

I have said it before and I need to really make more of an effort to keep this blog up.  I love looking back and remembering all we have been through.  I have slacked and also been a little intimidated to write somethings.  I am who I am and that is all I will ever be.  So I want to make sure I spend more time updating and sharing:)  I love blogging and am so grateful for the friends I have made here.  I learn so much from reading about others and what they are going through.  I love the people that are real and share the good, the bad and the ugly.  The ones that stand up for what they believe in no matter what others say.  That takes guts and I appreciate that.  So I will try and remember that when I hesitate to share things.  Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and comments.  It is nice to have others share their opinion and experiences:)

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your blog. I find it fascinating to see how other people ranch and farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following but we don't currently farm or ranch:( We misssssssss it like crazy for sure and think daily about going back to it. We have been praying and I feel the pull to go back to south dakota. It is where I really felt at home. At the time we couldn't find a new ranch to work at so had to move out of state. Thanks for reading!!! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete