backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, July 19, 2013

Crazy Busy!!!

This summer has been crazy busy.  It has been full of lots of different activities and adventures.  I am still spending  A LOT of time with doctors and therapists and we are still at a stale mate.  They are back to thinking there is something wrong in the neck:(  So still hoping and praying things get better there.
   We have been camping a few different times to some great places.  I will have to do some posts on those with pictures here soon:)  I have a lot of blog catching up to do.  We have spent a lot of time with friends and family and are having to relearn boundaries and how to stay out of drama.  It is the reason I left Oregon in the first place and the reason I didn't want to move back.  Dealing with drama, alcoholism and such.  I don't deal with it!  So learning how to avoid it and not let the back biting and gossip hurt.  So it has been a crazy busy summer here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment