I need to take more pics and write more stories:) It has been busy, busy with all my friends and some family to hangout with. Been hiking a ton up in the woods which has been nice. I am getting ready for a spring bear hunt trip end of may so I want to be in shape for that. The woods are beautiful and having some of my greatest friends in the world to hang with is AWESOME. We just love getting away and enjoying nature and chatting. We have also had some adventures that were both great and frightening with a Bear encounter. But luckily it chose to retreat.
Also have been enjoying girls time with cousins and friends. Getting nails done and shopping some. It is nice to have others to do that with and have some be able to tell you if something looks good when you try it on:) The girly side of me coming out:)
Eric is loving his new job and his boss has really taken a liking to him and giving him a lot of responsibility to be in charge when he not there and to run the other shops when the guys go out of town. So it is great to see him get appreciated for his hard work and effort. He finally feels like he has a future somewhere with a company that values a good employee. So we are very thankful for that.
I am still battling my arm issues. They have not gotten better and actually have gotten worse. I have to use slings on the hikes and such so that they don't get to painful. They are not sure there is anything else they can do. This may be permanent:( I REALLY REALLY hope not as it really does take a lot from my life. But we shall see what time brings. It won't ruin my life...I won't let it!!
I hope all my fellow bloggers are well. I need to catch up on my reading soon:)
So glad you're enjoying yourself more! Will be praying about your arms though. That's not fun.
ReplyDeleteSarah