backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, February 18, 2013

Colorado and back in like 24 hrs

So I had to go to Colorado for my IME appt.  I was suppose to fly out at 2:45 and then be back at 9:05 the next night.  But of course we get on the plane and seated and waiting and waiting and then they tell us something is wrong with the plane.  They continue to try and fix it while it makes horrible noises and finally we have to get off the plane with no known time frame.  Well thankfully it wasn't the longest we could have had to wait but we ended up leaving 2 1/2 hours late.  So I didn't get to my hotel till 9 pm and ate dinner and went to sleep.  Next morning Dr appt at 11 then done at 12.  Then back to Denver Airport to wait till my plane left at 7.  So it was a crazy 24 hours.
    The IME appt. didn't go as I had hoped for sure.  He doesn't believe the cysts in my neck are the cause of the nerve pain and lack of use.  He said unless Dr. Dodge believes there is a surgery to be done that could help or some other form of treatment he thinks will work we will be done with trying to fix the problems with my arms:(  So that means I could be stuck with all this lack of motion and nerve pain:(  So I am anxious to see what the next few weeks will bring once they get the report at workers comp.  I have prayed and prayed for an answer to fix this so I will continue to pray for healing.
     This has gone on for so long:(  We are at 19 months now and it has definitely changed my life and my abilities.  So I will continue to try and stay as positive as possible and to learn to do things the best I can with what I got.  Thank you everyone who has been supportive and prayed.  Means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment