It has been a long time since I have written. I find myself very busy now that we are close to friends and family:) I love getting to spend time with those I love and enjoy time with. It has been great to feel a part of things again. I am blessed to have some great friends here. I feel like I have my "family" back when I am with them:) So it has been great.
I am still busy with doctors and physical therapy. We have still not gotten any farther:( That part is frustrating and disappointing. I am not ready to give up on that their is a fix but I have had to start preparing myself in-case their is no fix. I can't straighten my arms all the way, I can't turn my hands over, and still not able to lift over 2lbs for long or at all. And the pain stinks. After walking around the sportsman show this weekend I was miserable. but I don't want to miss out on a lot of things and I don't want to whine and cry about it all the time so I just suck it up a lot and deal. That is really what ya got to do. My IME got rescheduled to this weekend in Colorado so I am hoping to get some more answers. We shall see where things go.
Now I am working on getting all our reservations for a big family-friend camp reunion. We use to go to the same place every year together. It was a HUGE deal and we would have 50+ people in our group. We loved it. It was some of my favorite memories. My mom use to do the reservations and got burned out on it so it just quit which was so sad:( So I decided since I am back we need to get it started again. I am so very excited about it and can't wait for July to be here:)
Hope all my blogger friends are well. Love reading about how life is going for y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment