backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Picture of the Day-Old Memories

I have been thinking a lot about a cruise I went on 6 years ago sept.  Can't believe it has been that long already.  It is definitely one of the top memories I have.  It was just something me and my awesome friend Miss B came up with and then it included two other very awesome special people.  It was a girls trip and one I will forever remember and treasure!!  What amazing memories I have from that.  So here are just a couple pictures I love from it and man do I wish I could be that fit again:)
Me and My Dear Friend Miss B- Like a sister to me!

We had some great adventures together on this trip.  Even went to hell literally:) 

And this lady, man not enough words to say how special she is to me.  Truly this was the first place I felt like I actually had a family.  Owe her my life:)  What great times we had on this trip:)

and one of our awesome waiters:)  To fun:)


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I think of that trip all the time. It's been 6 years?! Wow. Time really flies.

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete