So still no internet at home. It looks like our satellite got him by lightning so we have to have it all redone. He will be out this afternoon. But I made it by starbucks so I could post my blog giveaway. I was going to choose the winner Friday but since I didn't get it on time I will choose the winner on Monday. Anyone can enter. No rules, don't have to follow me if you don't want or anything special. Just leave a comment with your name and I will put you in the entries. So tell your friends. I am really excited to be doing my 1st giveaway:)
I just got my internet hooked up from the move - it's a pain to be without, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteI remember my first give-away - it was fun :) Hope you have much success with yours (and of course, I hope I win).
YAY for my first entry:) Glad ya are back on line:) Moving is never fun that is for sure!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary....belatedly! I missed this post when you first made it, for reasons you know. But how cool and how sweet! I'm going to have to share this on my blog post today, even though that means more competition.
ReplyDeleteHope your internet comes up soon. What a nice package for your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCame over from between the fence posts... glad I did.. love your blog! And of course hope I win your wonderful give away. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! Happy Anniversary for your blog!
ReplyDeleteLisa in Maine
I just found your blog through Sarah's blog which I enjoy so much. Now I'm loving yours! Thanks for this opportunity. (I'm signing in as anonymous as I don't have a blog.)
ReplyDeleteMarti