
I got to spend easter in AZ with my grandma, papa, aunt and great aunt and uncle. It was nice to have family on a holiday but I missed my husband though. But my grandma got a hold of our chocolate bunnies of course:)
Me and Auntie took a small hike up south mountain early am before blistering hot. It was beautiful. I couldn't go very far with my knees and arms but it was so beautiful what little way I did get to go:)

Me and Auntie on our hike.
Then papa and grandma took me up on a little road trip to Montezuma castle and Montezumawell. The road trip was great going through so many different terrains on the way up.
Montezumas well with the little houses in the cliff. This water stays 76 degrees year round.
We were looking at this cactus that was about chest high and there in it was a little dove in her nest. Good mama didn't even move.
So many beautiful cactus blooming!
Yay! Looks like you had fun :)
ReplyDelete