I am sure y'all have had this happen in your life also and I am sure it bothers you also. It really bothers me when you starting hearing things from people that aren't true about you or something you said. Then to really ad to my annoyance no one asks your side of it:( I just wish people would ask my side when they have an issue. I have really been working on this myself that you need to hear both sides before you can judge. I have found in the last year that a lot of times when I finally asked the person on the other side I found out that I was wrong to judge them and to not ask them their side. That even people I loved and trusted didn't tell me everything or the truth. And I have also found that the person was exactly what someone else said but atleast I knew for myself and could support the person that was hurt in a better way.
It is just easy to sit back and judge and take someones word for it but sometimes you don't know that person well enough to know if that word is any good. I am just really trying to learn from my mistakes and to be less judgmental. That doesn't mean I will be naive or silly but I am learning to be friendly but more cautious. I tend to trust people to quick and to much! I am a person that if I consider you a friend that is that I will be there if you need me, that I trust you, that if there is an issue I will ask you what is going on, and I don't take being a "friend" lightly:)
I know our world isn't perfect and that there will be heartbreaks along the way. But I want to avoid being the one that does that to others along the way. I want to try and be the best person that I can be. I am just very sensitive to how others feel about me. I need to learn not to be sooooooo sensitive but not to be cold either. You can't change what others do or think and I need to accept that sometimes but I don't like it when people think things that aren't true about me or think I am a person I am not. I am an open book you wanna know I will tell you!!! The good, the bad and the ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment