There has been some rumors about my husbands company sending a lot of their stuff to north dakota but we don't know if that will include my husband or not. We will just have to wait for an official announcement. But with the gas and such slowing her and a lot of the riggs moving north they don't have much of a choice but to head up that way. There is better money to be made up that way but that would mean we would have to be a part. We have done that before but it bites so I am not going to fret to much until we hear something from the bosses mouth. You know how rumors can be.
The weather here has been prity awesome. Sunny and warm. But the bad thing is we haven't had much snow this season so that isn't good for fires and for cost of hay. I hope we get some good rain this spring and then some good rain showers spread throughout the summer. We shall see, but for now I am just enjoying the sunny warm weather. I like to sit out in my chair and read a book while I soak up some vitamin D)
No comments:
Post a Comment