backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Early Birthday present

I am so excited I got to book my birthday present a few days early. I am going down to Arizona to see my grandparents and my aunt. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. My husband is the best!!!! I found flights for an awesome price and it will be a great trip. It is much needed right now. My arms have not been doing well and I had a melt down at the physical therapy:( I know it takes time and I am trying to keep positive and keep going but not being able to do much and being in SOOOO much pain all the time just really stinks. It will be nice to get away and just relax and spend some time with people and people I love:) I am a people person big time so being here in Colorado with no friends and family has been hard so this will be a good time.

1 comment:

  1. What?! When?! Where exactly?! Will you possibly have time to meet Jackson? I would love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete