backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, January 5, 2012

MRI today

So on Wed at my physical therapy appt my physical therapist was working on my right arm, which is my good-bad arm. The one we haven't done surgery on. She was just trying to slowly straighten it and all the sudden I felt a bad pull-tear feeling and then severe, severe pain. It didn't go away with ice and heat or time so I made an appt to see my orthopedist yesterday and he thinks the bicep tendon tore more and will need surgery but they need an MRI to know for sure. So I go up to aspen today for the MRI and get the results Tues. Praying everything works out for the best!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying that it's just the process of your body strengthening itself, healing stronger than before, and that no surgery is required or needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH!! I need to go back through to get caught up on you. I'll pray that healing comes quickly!

    Blessings~
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete