But yesterday was an amazing day. Yesterday I got to go with my best friend for her to be induced and to be there for her through the whole thing and see her deliver he precious baby boy!!! It was sooooooooooooooooo amazing. To see a miracle from GOD enter this world is such and awesome experience and it reminds you of how big he really is:)
She was induced at 7am and then the labor began and she did well till about 2 and then the big contractions started and then when she needed the epidural another patient had and emergency and was rushed to the OR so they did not have anyone that could do her epidural so for the next hour and half she had to just work through the pain which she did like a champ:) Then they got her her epidural and things started to be better for her but then two hours later her eye was bothering her and then her arm went numb. I guess this is very rare but they had to shut off her epidural because if it continued it could have caused her to not be able to breath. So as it started to wear off again she had to do it all natural. She did amazing!!!!! Then when it was time to push I got to hold her right leg while her husband held her left leg and she pushed like crazy!!! They did not know the sex of the baby so when dad got to announce it was a BOY!! Lots of tears were shed around the room and the bonding began for mom and the baby:) Baby Boy was
9lbs 13 1/2 OZ 20 1/2" long and a 15" head. We all got a chance to hold him and say our hellos. Then at 11pm-16 hours after arrival I headed back. I will see them one more time before I have to leave back to Colorado. I will miss them VERY MUCH!!!
Just so thankful that all turned out well and that baby is happy and healthy:) And even more grateful my best friend of 21 years is happy and healthy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment