backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, May 14, 2011

p90x anyone? Need advice

Ok so things are going alright. Love the job but my body is rebelling prity heavily so I just keep on going and hope it shapes up:) And literally would be nice to:) I am trying to get rid of this weight, it is so depressing and frustrating and it is really dragging me down in life so I want to do the best I can to change that. I don't want to just be thin I want to be healthy. My body is not meant to be super skinny but I just want to look in the mirror and not hate what I see. I have had people recommend p90x. Has anyone out there used it? From what I heard it really does get results, but It is prity expensive so I want to see what others think from personal experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated:) Hope all is well with everyone out there. I soooooooo got to get caught up on my blog reading but lately it has been work and so beyond exhausted in bed by 8.

2 comments:

  1. Never even heard of it. Have you tried joining Sparkpeople? It isn't a cure all, but it is a super good site to track your food and eating and connect with others. And it is free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandie,

    I found this, which is the pre-fitness test you need to be able to pass before doing P90X. I know that I couldn't do it, yet.

    http://www.beachbody.com/text/products/programs/p90x/p90xFitTest.pdf

    ReplyDelete