backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Long time no post:(

I know it has been so long since I have posted. I miss all my blogger friends, I got to get caught up on my reading. I hope everyone is well. Guess this is what happens when you have to work full time again, it gets harder to keep up with everything.
Well work has been good all except the weather!!! Rain, rain, rain and then some snow thrown in. It is just the craziest weather and it makes it hard to get all our work done. But hey it is a job and I like it and I am getting paid. It is nice to start getting a few of the bills that are making me panic paid on. Just trying to be very good and just put our money towards the debt. Still wishing Eric's job would pick up a little more. But we do the best we can with what we have.
I have also added going to the little local gym into our lives. I was just beyond done with being fat. I have a long ways to go, but am happy to report down 13lbs so far. I will post pics sometime when I get a good amount lost:) I want to loose 55lbs more. So I am going to watch what I eat and then work out at least 5 days a week plus work. I am really hoping I can get the weight off. I keep teasing my handsome he has to take me on a cruise if I loose all the weight:) Ha! ha! like that is a priority right now but it is fun to tease him.
All the animals are doing prity well even though they don't get enough me time I am sure. But they are awesome and I love them soooooooo very much. It will be nice when weather gets nice and the raging river goes down we can take the dogs down to swim.
Well not much else is up. Hope all is well with everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I know exercise and work are supposed to get less painful and easier, but if they are, then that means you aren't really pushing yourself enough to make the physical changes you want to make, right?

    ReplyDelete