backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, July 19, 2010

I know I just disapeer a lot!!

Ok so I know I don't post often enough. But to be honest I don't really know what to post. Life has just been full of a lot of crap!!!! It is still hard daily missing my little shadow Reksy. I have at least put a few pounds on my horse though and I sure love having her with me. It does cause a lot of stress, but she deserves the best. It just seems like lately it don't just rain, it pours. My dog died, getting my horse back way to skinny, our truck broke down, the explorer isn't running well, and medical appointments and bills rolling in and burying us farther and farther!! Sorry this is such a downer post and now you see why I just disappear.

I have always been the optimistic type and I always try to look at the bright side but in the last year I can't seem to find that optimism or positiveness. Everything since I have been sick is just wearing more and more on me. I still try hard to try not to let everything drag me down but it is just hard sometimes. I am not giving up and I definitely don't just want to have a pity party. I spend a lot of time praying and I am just trying to figure out what I can do to change all these problems.

4 comments:

  1. You are on a bumpy stretch of road, but it will get smoother. Life is like that, try to enjoy the ride. I have sympathy though, we have gone through tough spells and seen other folks do it too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang tough, times will change for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In light of everything you and Eric have had thrown at you the past year, I think you have held up amazingly and endured with as much postivity as anyone, maybe more than most. As to what to write about...I approach my blog as my journal that other people are just privy to read. The less I aim to entertain others, the more I like my posts. The beautiful think about blogs is that theye are reflections of ourselves. So if your posts happen to be venting frutsration for a while, then so be it! Chin up...in every life a little rain must fall. Flowers need rain to make them stronger. Those that weather the strongest storms, make the most beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all for the kinds words. Thank you kathy for the scripture and prayers that means a lot.
    Sarah-Thank you for the advice. I really do need to just treat it like a journal as like you said that is what it is really all about. Can't wait till we can get together and chat sometime.
    TJandMark-Thank you for your kind words you always know how to touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete