I just finished this book and I have to say it was amazing. It definitely hit home and I will admit I bawled my eyes out quite a few times as these are a lot of the same things that I have thought and that my baby Reksy taught me. I don't want to ruin the book for anyone that wants to read it. But I have to say that if we take the time to look at our furry friends and to realize how sweet, loyal and trusting they are we may learn a lot. Even more we could really learn from their forgiveness, joy, loyalty, and many other great qualities. I just marvel at how GOD works and sometimes teaches us things:)

Crazy! This book was just brought to my attention yesterday. Perhaps I will move it up on the list.
ReplyDeletekathy you would really love the book and I am sure it would really hit home since you have a precious puppy in your life:) I know the woman that wrote the book and have been to the ranch that is in the book. AMAZING!!!
ReplyDelete