backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, September 8, 2014

Get away

I am sure everyone goes through that time they just want to get away!!  I would love to get away.  Of course Yellowstone would be amazing, or grand canyon or something cool like that but really don't care where:)  Sometimes you just want to go and do something different and be somewhere different.  I wish my arms were better and I felt better I would volunteer to do a working vacation on a ranch, farm or something like that.  Just see something different, get my mind going a different direction.
  My handsomes new job is going well so far and he likes it so far.  Praying it is the one.  He does work long hours though.  Has been 12 hour days 6 days a week so far.  We need the hours now to make up for all that was lost to the last job so it is ok for now but I miss him and leaves me to much time just to sit and think.  To wonder, and ponder.  Which usually leads to wishing I could see different places.
   Once we get things under control we will get to look into insurance finally:)  Praying for a good affordable plan.  I need to have the ultrasounds to check and make sure the cancer has not returned and to get more tests to figure out the muscle fatigue and weakness.  Get my body going right direction.  That will be awesome.  Just need to find the right doctors that are versed in Hashimotos Disease and dealing with auto immune disorders.
   So for now I just day dream of visiting amazing places:)  Excited to see Fall starting to set in.  Makes me miss the aspens of Colorado though! But just love, love, love this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment