I have really always known that I don't belong here and don't fit in with most of my family and friends here. I am trying to become ok with that. Lately there have been so many things said, done or just shown to me that are reassuring me and letting me let go. Of course you always want to fit in, you always want to be loved and wanted, etc. But sometimes you just don't belong. In reality a lot of it is me and I know that. I just have come to a point in life I don't want to be part of things that I morally don't feel is good or right. I don't want to be judgmental or snobby either. In the end I just don't want to feel uncomfortable or worried in my life. Here I feel sooooooo anxious, worried, sad, and such. People talk behind your back, you get left out, etc. It hurts me deeply. I am wayyyyyyy to sensitive. It also makes me be someone I don't want to be. I don't want to gossip about others, hurt others, or participate in things that make others uncomfortable.
Also the hustle and bustle and life style in this area is definitely not my style. I miss the slower paced life, the friendly people that wave at you when you pass them on the road, not taking 2 hours to go 20 miles in traffic. I am NOT built for this. But even more my handsome is NOTTTTTTTT built for this. He has always been so layed back and easy going but moving here he has become a different man. I don't want that for either of us. We both like the slower, country life. So now we are trying to decide where would be the best place for us. We both LOVED South Dakota but we are open to options. We will look at Wyoming, eastern Oregon, Idaho? who knows:) We just want a more country easy going lifestyle. That is where we belong:) We are going to pray and do some looking around. Just need to find a good place with job options and affordable housing. So for now we are going through things in the house and getting rid of things we don't need and doing some research on places to live. We are both nervous but excited:) It has been frustrating to move in the past but when we look back we wouldn't change it for the world as we have gotten to do and see so many awesome things and we have met some great friends and people along the way.
So we shall see where we will end up next:)
No comments:
Post a Comment