This has been a terrible week in our country. We had a shooting at our local mall and now the shooting in Connecticut This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!! I just don't know why it isn't hitting home to people that we need to change things. All I keep hearing is we need tougher gun control laws over and over. Here is the thing. People that have bad intentions will find a way...either stealing guns or going to other bad options such as homemade bombs etc. Unarming responsible citizens will not change what bad intentions people have:)
It really comes down to a lot of other things. It can be problems at home, in school, etc. It can be the violence in video games and media. It can be the lack of being held responsible for actions. I think there is a lot of things that ad up to this. For me I truly believe the #1 reason is the lack of GOD in lives and then I think it trickles down to how children are raised and violence in the media and video games. I know everyone has their own opinions and their own feelings on this. It is just sooooooooooooooo VERY tragic. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by these tragedies and all that have occurred before this.
I agree 100%! And it is so sad, I just keep praying for everyone involved.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Very sad for sure...
ReplyDelete