Well tomorrow is the day we hit the road for Oregon! We have been so busy and so stressed but it is almost here. Getting everything into the truck and trailer was like working a crazy jigsaw puzzle. Everything has stuff in it and between it and under it. It is just crazy!! Praying it all makes it ok.
We are excited to be going but I am a stressed out ball of mess about the trek Just praying the weather won't be to bad anywhere and that the horses do great getting there with the transporter. I worry so much about them. Especially since Pringle coliced two weeks ago. They both seem well now and just hoping they stay that way. So please if you remember pray for good weather and a smooth trip:) Thanks!!
We won't have internet for a little while so I will check in as soon as I can. I will miss all my bloggers:)
Woot! Woot! So glad you're finally going. I will be praying for safe travel for you all, including Pringle.
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Sarah